Click Here to Find Out More
DFC are currently recruiting for our 2024 Graduate Engineer positions.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant science, engineering, or construction field.
- An understanding and ongoing interest in the developing fire engineering industry.
- The ability to solve problems, enable the new, and question the ‘norm’.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, design team members, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- The attitude to continuously learn, develop, and contribute to a growing independent consultancy.
- The ability to adapt, multitask, and take pride in one’s work.
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal.
This opportunity is relevant to you if:
- You have graduated since June 2022 or you are graduating within the next 10 months; and
- You have less than 24 months relevant work experience (excluding placements) since graduating.
If the above criteria does not represent you but you are interested in a career at DFC, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DFC prides itself on the continuing investment, training, and development of our team. We are committed to ongoing in-house training programmes as well as regular external CPDs. We have strong ties with both academia and the fire safety engineering industry and support the route to Chartership through the Engineering Council and Institution of Fire Engineers.
DFC believes that an inclusive and diverse team, make better decisions. DFC proactively strives to maintain a team of individuals who bring new perspectives and backgrounds whilst empowering individuals and recognising talents.
We are pleased to offer a competitive package, consisting of:
- Competitive salary.
- Company-wide bonus structure linked to financial performance.
- Individual IT package including MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- 30 days annual leave allowance.
- Flexible working.
- Cycle to Work benefits.
- Personal discount on the Apple online store.
- Generous pension contributions.
- Generous maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave policies.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering confidential support and guidance to promote personal and professional wellbeing.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a leading independent consultancy and you would like to work in a supportive environment please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications are open now and will be considered on a rolling basis. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the application deadline which is the 8th of December 2023. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
You can read more about how applications will be treated, processed, and what we are looking for in this blog post. All we ask is that you don’t send the same cover letter that you send to everyone – we want to feel special.
Candidates should be available to start in September 2024. DFC can support applicants in obtaining a Skilled Worker visa and any offer we make will be conditional upon your visa application being approved.