Due to a strong pipeline of work we are looking to recruit experienced fire engineers into our Manchester office. Located in the Ancoats Urban Village, the DFC Manchester office is a young, vibrant environment for which we are seeking a Senior Engineer or Associate to strengthen our technical offering and assist in leading a team of engineers.
DFC is a group of people who deliver excellence and genuine value to our clients. The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate;
- Experience in developing detailed fire strategies across a number of sectors and geographical locations, including performance based design solutions.
- Experience of acting alone within a client facing role.
- Integration with wider design teams including other disciplines, both engineering and non-engineering.
- Proactive management of projects, both from a resource, financial and approvals process.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Experience in computational modelling (CFD and Evacuation Modelling) will be an advantage, but is not a necessity for the role.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted by Iain Macfarlane
- On 4th October 2016